At Great Lakes Power Vac, we’re proud to introduce a new breakthrough equipment upgrade for overhead cleaning that allows our technicians to vacuum overhead surface areas where one cannot gain access using ladders, scaffolding or aerial lifts.
Using a new, lightweight, carbon-fiber-based vacuum tool in conjunction with our existing vac trucks and related vac equipment, GLPV can now clean surfaces up to 35’ high from grade without the need for booms or scissors lifts.
Not only will this save time and money, but it also reduces many of the safety concerns associated with industrial high dusting projects.
More reasons to consider this new service…
- Beginning with a wireless camera inspection, we can quickly and easily identify the true extent of your cleaning requirements and accurately estimate the scope of your project.
- The camera mounts directly to the tool providing a “bird’s eye” view of the targeted surfaces. Then, when the project is complete, we can show you exactly what we accomplished.
- The tooling is intrinsically safe and designed for Division 2 service. In other words, it’s perfect for nearly all combustible dust applications to help prevent related incidents such as fires or explosions.
- The lightweight tooling is ergonomically designed to prevent operator fatigue which enhances service efficiency and reduces the potential for costly personnel injuries.
- The system includes a diverse range of brushes, tools and accessories that can be tailored to the application to ensure a total cleaning solution.
If you would like more information regarding these services, we encourage you to contact us online or give us a call at 800.822.4887.